National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC)
NAAC has identified seven criteria to serve as the basis of its assessment procedure. Keeping this in mind, Principal of the college Prof. (Dr.) Ajita Dikshit has made different committees in order to work on these criteria. Each committee has a few team members to capture the micro-level quality parameters. Our college also has IQAC (Internal Quality Assurance Cells) which is an independent body to keep an eye over the development and improvement of the standard of the college. The IQAC basically focus on –
- Academic environment of the college.
- Innovations in studies and extra activities.
- Inculcate a value system among students.
- Promoting the use of technology.
- Options are also made available to students for acquiring additional skills along with their regular studies.
- The institution follows semester-system at P.G. Level.
- Staff members also contribute to the development of the curiculum, through, board of studies of University of Lucknow, Lucknow.
- Institution also concentrate on the enhancement of personality and leadership quality among students.
- Give importance to the character building/through sports.
- Institution promotes community service through NAAC and NSS to sensitize the students for social problems.
- Independent thinking and disclipline to the basic focus or the, students so that they will leave an impression on society.
Principal – Prof. Dr. Ajita Dikshit (Chairperson)
NAAC Steering Committee with effect on 20/12/2023
- Dr Dinesh Kumar Gupta- Coordinator
- Dr Sanjay Kumar- Member
- Dr. Ranjana Singh- Member
- Smt. Pushpa-Member
- Dr Sri Atul Kumar Mishra-Member/Technical Assistant
- Sri Sanjay Kumar Gangwar-Member
- Dr. Rekha Mehta-Member
- Sri Harish Chandra Joshi-Member