“Celebrate what you’ve accomplished, but raise the bar a little higher each time you succeed.”
Annual Day celebration is an integral part of the college when the complete Rajkiya Mahavidyalaya Amori College foamily celebrates farewell to the academic session through felicitation, festivities and feast. Rajkiya Mahavidyalaya Amori College Professors and other administrative staff, students progress a little each day with the power of teamwork and add up to big results. The College believes in making time to celebrate its accomplishments no matter how big or small. It showcases the College’s achievements around the academic session and rewards students for excellence in various scholastic and co-scholastic activities.
The festivity facilitates students:
- To rise to their fullest potential.
- To informally communicate and bond with their teachers and collegemates.
- To inculcate essential values of appreciation, tolerance, generosity, compassion.
- To enhance various qualities of leadership, volunteerism, teamwork, organisation.
- To develop social, emotional, physical, intellectual, spiritual skills for an all-round development.
- The occasion provides a platform for the college entity
- to celebrate and applaud each student’s triumph, to refuel their enthusiasm and keep themselves motivated for their future endeavours.
Patron: Prof. (Dr.) Ajita Dikshit- Principal