Rovers and Rangers
‘Rovers Rangers’ is the male and female students wing of the ‘Scouts and Guides’. It is a part of guiding is an activity with a lot of fun and play, a wonderful adventure and a happy comradeship with their peers in a team. The college has to process a Rovers-Rangers Unit. Rovers-Rangers are trained to protect nature, and public property and to develop peace and goodwill among human beings. They are also trained to participate in the development activities of national priority like “National Integration”, “Population Education”, “Sanitation” etc. The rangers undergo training where they improve their skills to be self-dependent and useful to others. On successful completion of the training camp, the participants are awarded certificates.
CREATING PASSION FOR A BETTER NATION. OUR INSTITUTION STRIVES FOR CREATING THE NEW ERA EVERYONE DREAMS OF !
Important Points of Rovers and Ranger:
• Opportunities to lead and to make decisions.
• A chance to use leisure time in service to the people.
• Exploring creative skills and activities.
• Fun and friendship with a sense of belonging.
• Membership of a worldwide organization.
• Varied activities for personal development, Adventure etc.
In charge- Rovers: Sri Atul Kumar Mishra (Assistant Professor- Sanskrit)
In charge- Rangers: Smt. Pushpa Negi (Assistant Professor – History)
For more details click link below :