Equal Opportunity Cell
In this College Equal Opportunity Cell ensures that all students (Male/Female) are treated equally. It also helps weaker groups of students to avail of all permissible scholarships, financial aid, other facilities and privileges. Disadvantaged groups include SCs, STs, women, OBC (non-creamy layer), minorities, and physically impaired.
Objectives of Equal Opportunity Cell
- Monitor effective implementation of policies and programmes for disadvantaged groups.
- Provide guidance and counselling on academic, financial, and other matters.
- Promote diversity on campus of College.
Functions of Equal Opportunity Cell
- Ensure equal rights and opportunities for the College’s marginalized community and promote social inclusion in the College.
- Creating a socially comfortable atmosphere for academic interaction and for the growth of healthy interpersonal relationships among students who come from diverse social backgrounds.
- To address the grievances of the weaker section of the population and propose a mutually agreeable solution to their problems.
- Organize regular meetings to monitor the progress of various programs.
- Raising awareness of the College about the problems of SC /ST and other disadvantaged groups.
Dr. Ajita Dikshit- Chairperson
- Dr. D.K. Gupta- Coordinator
- Smt. Pushpa- Member
- Sri Atul Kumar Mishra