Voter Awareness Campaigns
Rajkiya Mahavidyalaya Amori Champawat has Organized various competitions for voter awareness at the surrounding college in which Volunteers are also aware the society through various activities like Matdata songs, Nukkad Natak, posters, Slogans etc. The College organised various Voter Awareness Campaigns under the guidance of the NSS and Rover & Rangers Team unit with the aim to increase voter percentage in the state and also to make the young voters aware of their basic right plus duty. First time Voters were shown step by step how to use the E.V.M (Electronic Voting Machine). Students enthusiastically participated in generating awareness of the public in exercising their vote through rallies and nukkad nataks. Our Principal, Prof. (Dr.) Ajita Dikshit regularly motivates the students to always exercise their right to vote in various local and national elections. The students actively participated in the campaign. Even the first-time voters, they spread awareness about the right to vote and about the importance of electronic voting machine procedure.
Objectives of campaign:
- To creating awareness among the people/public/voter regarding the importance of the three tier local electoral system
- To enhance people’s participation in the voting system
- To create awareness to select effective people centric leaders
- To ensure smooth implementation/execution of our planned activities
- To get pre-election commitment from contesting candidates
Report of Voter Awareness 👉: मतदाता जागरुकता अभियान
Coordinator of Voter Awareness Campaign : Sri. Sanajay Kumar Gangwar, Assistant Professor, Department of Education.