College Grievance Redressal Cell
Grievance redressal system is an important part of college administration. It is the responsibility of the college administration to provide a safe and satisfied environment to all its staff and students. A Grievance Redressal Committee has been constituted in the college as per UGC guidelines to redress the grievances of the college staff and students. This committee works directly under the direction of the college principal.
This committee is constantly trying to do the best it can to create a cordial and conducive environment for all.
Staff can mail their grievance at firstname.lastname@example.org
Functions of Grievance Redressal Committee
- Accepting written complaints from students and staff.
- Creating and implementing a mechanism to handle reported complaints.
- To forward to the Principal for further action if necessary.
- To hear, record and investigate complaints and take necessary action immediately.
- To address complaints based on the authenticity and seriousness of the criticisms made.
- Holding meetings from time to time to discuss whether complaints have been resolved or not.
- Maintaining strict confidentiality if necessary
Composition of Cell:
- Prof. (Dr.). Ajita Dikshit (Principal) : Patron
- Mrs. Pushpa, Convener, Legal Awareness Cell
- Dr. D.K. Gupta- Member
- Dr. Sanjay Kumar – Member
- Sri Atul Kumar Mishra– Member
- Sri Harish Chandra Joshi– Member
Students can mail us at email@example.com